Are you a creative, a maker, an artist who is driven by a pursuit of creativity?
Does your creativity give you purpose, and you know you have got real skill? Are you ready to make the change from your creativity as a side hustle to making an income from what it is you love doing?
If these are the questions that you find yourself frequently musing over, trying to balance the dilemma of wanting to create for a living but not really knowing where to start, then we at the Guild Society have got you covered.
Here is what we do.
The Guild Society is a unique collective of creatives and business coaches.
Our coaches are all experienced in working with the unique parameters that Artists work in.
Our coaches will work with you to:
• Help you develop a unique and individualised strategy for your success as a creative
• Provide you with the skills that will help you succeed in your creative pursuit.
• Keep you accountable and working toward your goal
So if it’s time for you to shift your mindset and start generating an income from your creativity then join us and let us help you.
The Guild Society is a subscription-based service that gives you access to all of the tools, learning and coaches that you will need to bring your dreams to fruition.
So throw away your starving artists mindset and let’s work together to get your work out there into the world and get you on the road to earning an income from your creativity.
MEET YOUR COACH
I am Janine Hendry and I’m an entrepreneur, a strategist and a designer. I have founded many successful companies, my success is built on a sound academic foundation, having worked across a number of Universities in the areas of marketing strategy and consumer psychology. In fact, I still hold visiting Professorships at IESEG in Paris and at Boston University.
It is this knowledge that I will bring to the Guild Society, I know how it feels when you’re trying to build a business, when you experience the frustration of taking one step forward and three steps back.
I get how it feels overwhelming and frustrating when you are trying to find your way through rules and regulations, and I know how it can feel utterly defeated when you are trying to do it all on your own, particularly when you want to spend time focusing on your creativity.
I see it as my role to walk you through the process of starting and building your successful creative business.
I really believe that creativity is the very foundation of a healthy society and it is important to support and indeed encourage creative enterprises.
I have created the Guild Society to help you as a creative reclaim your power and to realise your dreams
SO HOW DOES THIS GUILD SOCIETY WORK?
The Guild Society is a community that combines training that teaches you how to build a successful creative business with coaching, and a community of artists who - just like you - are ready to take their business to the next level, and hold you accountable.
What kind of Teaching will you learn at the Guild Society?
The Guild of Objects runs a huge number of workshops for creatives all aimed at helping creatives not only get their creative business off the ground but also aimed at ensuring that your business flourishes.
As part of your Guild Society subscription we offer each participant the following workshops.
1. BUSINESS FUNDAMENTALS
3. BUILDING A COMPELLING WEBSITE
4. SOCIAL MEDIA FOR YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS
5. UNDERSTANDING PRICING AND REVENUE
6. PREPARING AND WRITING GRANTS
WHAT WILL YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO THE GUILD SOCIETY?
This is a subscription-based service that is paid monthly.
• Guaranteed place in the six workshops
• Three one on one coaching sessions for an hour each
• Access to a private Facebook Group where your questions can be answered and where you can be supported by other going through this journey
• For those in Melbourne attendance at a bi-monthly drinks session to meet with other creatives at the Guild of Objects Studio in Fitzroy (this be extended to Sydney in 2021)
• A website audit of your existing website
• Access to the Guild YouTube Channel where you can access on-going resources to help you with your business development
• Access to resources such as graphic designers, branding experts, social media advisors and bloggers and content writers
See FAQ for more information